Charlotte Nature Museum Camps are a real hoot!
From pre-k to rising grade 5, kids will discover amazing critters and natural treasures in a fun safe learning environment. Each camp offers a unique immersive experience as junior curators explore the outdoors, conduct experiments, meet live animals and more!
Information and Policies
- Registration Dates
• Registration for Members begins Wednesday, January 22, 2014.
• Registration for non-Members begins Wednesday, February 5, 2014.
- Registration Process
• Register online at charlottenaturemuseum.org, call 800.935.0553 or 704.372.6261 x300 weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., or mail form.
• Full payment must be made at the time of registration.
• Emergency Medical and Release Form must be completed prior to the start of Camp.
- I've registered. What's next?
Send in the Emergency Medical and Release Form. This form is important! Your Camper will not be permitted to Camp until we have a completed form.
- Where do I go? What do I do?
Charlotte Nature Museum is located at 1658 Sterling Road, Charlotte, NC 28209. Park in the Museums parking lot — its free!
Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of Camp. On the first day of Camp, parents/guardians should escort Campers to the Museums entrance for a brief meet and greet with Summer Camp staff. For the remaining days of Camp, a carpool drop-off/pick-up system will be used.
The pick-up location is the same as the drop off location.
- What do I pack?
A nut-free snack and an easy-to-open and close drink bottle.
Lunch if youre lucky enough to stay for a full-day Camp.
Wear comfy clothes that say, Hey, Im ready to dig in the dirt, meet live animals, learn to lead and play!
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation notice of 3 weeks is required for a full refund.
Programs with low enrollment 3 weeks prior to the start date are subject to cancellation. Minimum enrollment is required to run each Camp. If cancellation occurs, the family will be notified and given the opportunity to select another Camp or receive a refund.