Charlotte Nature Museum Camps are a real hoot!
From preschool to rising grade 5, kids will discover amazing critters and natural treasures in a fun, safe learning environment. Each camp offers a unique immersive experience as junior curators explore the outdoors, conduct experiments, meet live animals and more.
Information and Policies
- Membership Discounts
Members, don't forget to sign in or register for our new online portal to receive your discounted rate for Summer Camps.
If you have not already registered for the new system, you will need to create a new username and password to take advantage of exclusive discounts and benefits. If you have registered, please be sure to Sign In before completing your purchase.
Click here to access the new online portal.
If you are newly registered, you may need to Sign Out and Sign In again to receive your Membership discounts. If you are unable to access your Membership account, please contact the Membership Office at email@example.com or 704.372.6261 x354.
- Registration Process
• Register online at charlottenaturemuseum.org, call 800.935.0553 or 704.372.6261 x300 weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
• Full payment must be made at the time of registration, plus any applicable sales and use tax.
• Emergency Medical and Release Form must be completed prior to the start of Camp.
- I've registered. What's next?
Send in the Emergency Medical and Release Form. This form is REQUIRED. Your Camper will not be allowed to attend Camp until we have a completed form.
- Where do I go? What do I do?
Charlotte Nature Museum is located at 1658 Sterling Road, Charlotte, NC 28209. Park in the Museum's parking lot — it's free!
Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of Camp. On the first day of Camp, parents/guardians should escort Campers to the Museum's entrance for a brief meet and greet with Summer Camp staff. For the remaining days of Camp, a carpool drop-off/pick-up system will be used.
The pick-up location is the same as the drop off location.
Please apply sunscreen and/or bug spray before dropping off your Camper for the day.
- What do I pack?
• A nut-free snack and an easy-to-open and close drink bottle.
• Lunch, if you're lucky enough to stay for a full-day Camp.
• Wear comfy clothes that say, "Hey, I'm ready to dig in the dirt, meet live animals, learn to lead and play!
• Parents, please apply sunscreen and/or bug spray before dropping off your Camper.
- Cancellation Policy
• Cancellation notice of 3 weeks is required for a full refund.
• Programs with low enrollment 3 weeks prior to the start date are subject to cancellation. Minimum enrollment is required to run each Camp. If cancellation occurs, the family will be notified and given the opportunity to select another Camp or receive a refund.